Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Fenway Park

After coming out of the woods for the week, I made it over to the big city to see Boston play against Anaheim. My seat was amazing (of course I paid $125 for it.....). This is the shot down the right field line.... from my seat!!


The astute observer will also notice that I was about 6-7 seats away from Pesky Pole. I couldn't resist heading over and getting my picture next to it.


Vlad, Manny and Big Papi

The Sox beat them mostly with a strong first inning (6 runs as they went through the full batting order). I loved how immediately after the game was over the scoreboard guys didn't waste a second getting out onto the field and updating the 5 1/2 game lead over NY to 6. It was a beautiful thing.....

3 comments:

the andersons said...

Go Red Sox!

Kate Hansen said...

Love the Sox! Totally jealous that you went to a game. Do you know that I have NEVER been to one!

BIGSKYBLAST said...

So glad you got to do that! I can still remember my trip many years ago.