Sunday, March 18, 2007

Vermont

Well, I am in Boston for business trip. I figured while I am here I might as well head up to Vermont for the weekend.

It seemed like such a good idea until I was in my 5th driving hour on Friday night. That is when I started questioning my decision. Finally, after 7 1/2 hours of driving in blizzard conditions, I made it to the Page's house. You know what? I would do it again. I forgot how much I missed the snow (14 inches fell that night) and the Vermont forests. I had a great time seeing animals (deer, turkeys, etc..) visiting with the Pages, catching up with all of their kids (they all talk with their Mom once a day!), visiting the Rutland branch and doing the nostalgic drive thing around good ole' Rutledge. I certainly have a lot of memories there.

Anyway, I will add pictures in a couple of days. Pay special attention to the one of me chowing on a Gill's grinder. That's right, you heard me, Kyle..... Gill's, baby, Gill's.


Look familiar? Some guy in the front window kept staring at me. He must be getting tired of Andersons coming by for photo ops.


It was a lot of fun to hang out with the Pages. I missed them.


If this doesn't make you miss Vermont, you have no soul.

1 comment:

todd said...

Sweet blog craig! I'm jealous about the gills.