Monday, January 17, 2011

may i take 2 1/2 minutes of your time...

over the christmas break i spent a lot of time watching our family videos from the last 7 years.  i have watched this little gem over and over and over with many tears and much laughter...tears because i can't believe how fast time goes by and because of how sad it is that i hardly remember sy like this and laughter because it is so cute i can hardly stand it.  so, if you have 2 1/2 minutes to watch some adorableness, please do.  it gets cuter and cuter as it goes on (so don't lose focus) and i find myself just hanging on his every little word.  the way he says, "mommy" and "that's right!" at the end, along with his smile and silly faces, just melt me. 

5 comments:

Julie said...

Thank God for old home videos, that is so cute! Sy was such a great talker already..and Anne, you remind me of Susan with some of your funny, off-camera side comments.

The Lovells said...

Pretty cute! I swear it is all a blink and it's over :(

thelisifamily said...

very adorable!! those little voices kill me-

Britney said...

Oh so cute!!! I HATE how fast the time goes by. I feel the same way -- major heartache when I look back at how little they were and how tiny their voices were. If only there was a way to stop time and just enjoy it. I guess that's what I need to be better at. Thanks for posting this!

Frost Fam said...

Adorable!