Thursday, June 17, 2010

one of my new favorite things...

is this cabinet that my provo neighbor gave me for free, people.  maybe it was fate...or maybe she just wanted the crazy lady peeking in her garage while circling our cul-de-sac over and over on her bike to go away (me).  whatever the reason...she needed to get it off her hands and i knew the minute i saw it that it was meant for me.  
 for the last 2 years it has been in our garage in provo but i always knew that one day it would have a place and be beautiful.  it became my project for the day today and after a good scrub down and installation of new glass shelves, i filled it up and i'm in love.  here are a few more photos...

p.s.  we are almost completely done moving in and i will post photos of our apartment soon.

5 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Ooooo....it is so pretty! I love it!

Ben and Summer said...

So pretty Anne! I love getting and giving stuff for FREEEEEEE! Can't wait to see more pictures:)

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Fun stuff. Wendy and I looked and said "It's SO Anne!"

Julie said...

Wow, that is gorgeous!! So nice it found a place of honor in you new home :)

Britney said...

Looks great in it's new home! Can't wait to see the rest!