Saturday, January 02, 2010

for the new year...


i came across this scripture and i think it is very fitting for the beginning of a new year.  it gives me the encouragement i need to be better and to do better in those areas i know i need to improve.  it is my motto for the year 2010.  i am passing it along in case you need it, too...


 
Remember ye not the former things, 

neither consider the things of old.

Behold, I will do a new thing; now it 


shall spring forth; shall ye not know it?
 

I will even make a way in the wilderness, 

and rivers in the desert.


Isaiah 43:18-19

7 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Great scripture. Great share. Though I'm thinking New York is HARDLY the wilderness (though I expect it can be full of animals...so....maybe!@#)

Kristi said...

Annie I like your new blog look with your New York count down and your links to your blues & basics....very fun.

Melin said...

The blog looks fantastic! I love it!

Angie Judd said...

Love the scripture and the new look! I may need you to show me how to get my signature in the posts...such a cool effect. :)

susan said...

Annie- your blog looks great!!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Great quote and thought for the year. Thanks for sharing.

Tiffanie said...

Love the quote. And wow, your pillows are gorgeous. you are so talented!