Wednesday, August 27, 2008

the big day


so, mr. confident had his first day of kindergarten today. i literally had to beg him to let me walk him into his classroom and even as we walked through the front door of the school he said, "ok---you can stop now. i'm going to walk to my class." he finally agreed to let me follow him to his room where i gave him a big hug and a peace out and that was that. he has been beaming all day. the second picture is of soren on his first day of preschool. sy also goes with him to a kindergarten extension class and those started last week. so far we are off to a great start.

7 comments:

Nataluscious said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nataluscious said...

Your boys have the BEST smiles. Reminds me of yours ;).

Kristi said...

First days of school....very exciting. They both look so grown up

susan said...

Love the backpacks and cute haircuts! Looking very stylish and scholastic:)

McCurdy Family said...

So did you cry? I still cried sending my first grader off- I'm a dope I know but I miss my little funny guy around. It's much easier when they are happy and ready to go, however, how would it feel to leave him crying! Do you have my blog- send me your email so I can invite you - amyamccurdy@yahoo.com. Miss you much.

BIGSKYBLAST said...

SOOOOO cute! I wish I had been there to see them off. Don't forget photos of your "other" three boys on THEIR big day Tuesday!

Christie said...

Covered in cuteness!