Saturday, May 03, 2008

Brothers Don't Shake Hands.....

..... brothers gotta go camping!

CJ and Kurt make me happy. Oh... and yes, their recent visit to Austin most definitely included copious amounts of late night xbox gaming (Anne's exorcism post didn't work!). However, it also included wholesome male activity like playing with fire and eating junk food (did I mention that I love hanging out with my bros?)


Sy and Soren got a healthy dose of their uncles and have been asking for them ever since they left. Soren has even been caught telling his Mom and I to "Suck it down." (whatever that means.... I am afraid to look it up in Anne's urban dictionary though. Who knows what I may inadvertently learn?) Thank you, Kurt.

3 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

LOVE to see these posts!

susan said...

Very cute male bonding! Love the pic of Sy and Soren wandering down the path-

Puck said...

heh heh... i freaking -love- Urban Dictionary.com