Saturday, February 17, 2007

Canoeing on the Guadalupe


I have been canoeing on the Guadalupe a few times (including one very wild ride with Pop a few years ago.... remember?). Today I decided to bring Sy along for this weeks activity with Dad. One of my best friends, Jason Mulliner, is leaving town next week so the trip also doubled as one of a number of farewell activities. Sy had a good time "helping" paddle, eating snacks, and getting to pee in the woods. He wasn't too keen on getting splashed.

"As soon as Dad isn't looking, I am out of here."

The man with a plan.

2 comments:

BIGSKYBLAST said...

Wow! How I wish I could have been there, too. I really miss that "Sy guy"! It looks like a great day!

Carolyn Hansen said...

Looks like a great time. I love all of those fun activities that you take Sy on each week. Cute, cute, cute!